These TFT monitors or TVs have been confirmed to work well with the monitor output on the Dragon:
- Acer AL1731 (RCA input, tested with PAL Dragon-32)
- sometimes gets SECAM/PAL wrong when switching modes
These TFT monitors or TVs are confirmed to work to some degree:
- Philips Brilliance 200P3 (forum post):
- Dragon 32: works fine, with colour and clean picture.
- Dragon 64: works but no colour :(
- Dragon Tano: not clean picture, green color, but blurred and some vertical lines missed.
- HYUNDAI Model: L19T Type: L19A0D061 (forum post):
- Dragon 64: Works ok with colour. Not total smooth, but that's normal, isn't it?
These don't seem to work at all:
- HP L2335 (and likely L2035) - (forum post)
- Dell 2007WFP
- Samsung UE22D5000NW LCD TV
These monitors have composite input, according to published specifications, but compatibility is not known:
- Dell 2001FP
- Acer AL1931
- Acer AL732
- Compaq TFT8030
- Samsung Syncmaster 2032MW
- Samsung SyncMaster 214T
- HP LP2475W
- LG Flatron??