Another arcade classic released by Microdeal. This is a pretty accurate remake of Scramble. You fly your craft across a horizontally scrolling landscape, and the objective of the game is to stay alive while scoring points by destroying enemy missiles, fuel depots, mystery bases, and so on. Your craft is equipped with a gun and bombs. Destroy enemy fuel depots to get more fuel for your craft before you run out and crash.
The landscape scrolls at a constant speed. It is possible to temporary speed up or slow down your jet, but you have to stay within the screen. The scrolling landscape ultimately defined your average velocity.
There are five stages in this game.
- The mountains: You fly over mountains bombing and shooting enemy objects located on the ground. Watch out for missiles that are fired at your craft.
- UFO cave: You fly through a cave filled with UFOs. Shoot or avoid the UFOs and bomb the objects on the ground. Luckily, no missiles will be fired in this level.
- The fireballs: You continue through the cave, but now you have to dodge indestructible fireballs. Remember to drop those bombs on ground objects.
- The city: Similar to the mountains except that the landscape is different. Enemy objects are often well protected inside silos.
- The maze: Fly your ship through narrow passages all the way to the enemy base.
Completing all stages brings you back to the start of the game.