Finally, The Dragon Composer!

Use this forum to submit new files for the download section of the archive. I will check each submission and upload it to the archive on a regular basis.
robcfg

Finally, The Dragon Composer!

Post by robcfg »

After figuring what I was doing wrong dumping it, I managed to do a complete dump of The Dragon Composer, all the programs and all the tunes.

So here you have it!

I'll be creating the wiki page and uploading some stuff loke the cover scan, tape scan and screenshots.

Enjoy!

[Edit] I created the wiki page and uploaded some scans and screenshots, but it seems that there was some error creating the thumbnails, could you people take a look at it and tell me if it works for you?
Attachments
DRAGONCOMPOSER.ZIP
(17.33 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
Alastair

Re: Finally, The Dragon Composer!

Post by Alastair »

The only picture I can see on the wiki page is the photo of the cassette, though I can see the screenshots if I go to the file pages (incidentally the loading screen - http://archive.worldofdragon.org/index. ... shot02.gif - appears corrupt). "DragonComposer.jpg" does not show up on either the wiki or file pages, instead I receive the message, "Error creating thumbnail: libgomp: Thread creation failed: Resource temporarily unavailable".
robcfg

Post by robcfg »

That's what is happening to me.

If you go to the full resolution image you can see it, otherwise you get the libgomp error. And that you cannot see the screenshot also puzzles me :?

I don't mind re-uploading the images or converting the screenshots to .png shall they work, but I fail to see why it isn't working...

Thanks for testing!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Looks like the thumbnail issue is related to a problem with ImageMagik on my host... Any new pictures won't get thumbnails created at the moment....all existing pictures are using cached thumbnails.

Not sure how to fix at the moment...
Simon Hardy
robcfg

Post by robcfg »

Don't worry, Simon!

The images are uploaded so there's no hurry. Tell us if there's any way we can help you to solve the issue!
robcfg

Post by robcfg »

Ok, now the big jpg is correctly displayed, but not the .gif screenshots.

Should I upload them as .png?