Some Joysticks for my Dragon

A forum for members to offer for sale any Dragon related items to other members. DO NOT POST LINKS TO AUCTIONS. I will use this forum in the future to offer all my spare games to members of this site before they go on e-bay.
Commodore

Re: Some Joysticks for my Dragon

Post by Commodore »

Maybe if when the bits arrived, if I post a picture of the board, somebody could indicate by marking the picture where I should place the bits?
Maybe we could do it a step at a time?

I feel about 60% confident that I can do it on my own. The main problem is that although I am quite handy, I don't really know how to read those electronic diagrams and convert it into a real life circuit board. The pictures and you tube videos are helpful, but to an amateur like me there isn't quite enough clarity of detail.

If anybody could help in this way, that would be great. It would be a bit like a distance learning course! It could also prove to be a very useful "How To" resource guide to anybody else that isn't that great with electronics. I have no doubt that this is a simple project, that with guidance, I will achieve a working adapter.
Commodore

Re: Some Joysticks for my Dragon

Post by Commodore »

3 Years later, and after a Dragon hiatus, I finally bought some original Dragon joysticks. Not in the nicest of condition, but they work.