WANTED: Cable Software Quazimodo Cassette and Case

A forum for members to offer for sale any Dragon related items to other members. DO NOT POST LINKS TO AUCTIONS. I will use this forum in the future to offer all my spare games to members of this site before they go on e-bay.
gerryg

WANTED: Cable Software Quazimodo Cassette and Case

Post by gerryg »

Hello,
I'm looking to replace a game I had in my childhood, Quazimodo by Cable Software.
If anybody has a copy of this for sale, or would like to sell it, please get in contact and we can take it from there.

Thanks for your time.
Regards,
Ger
Bosco

Re: WANTED: Cable Software Quazimodo Cassette and Case

Post by Bosco »

Random Fact: Quazimodo was written by a friend of mine and his brother back when we were school kids.

Still friends to this day some 40 years later. :D
megagarrym

Post by megagarrym »

It's in the software archive in .cas and .wav format. If it's the physical original tape you want, then best of luck finding it, I imagine it'll be rare.
The .cas will work on a Dragon MMC and xroar. I guess getting the .wav onto a cassette will not be too difficult.
Hope this helps in some way.
Cheers
Garry
gerryg

Post by gerryg »

Bosco wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:15 pm Random Fact: Quazimodo was written by a friend of mine and his brother back when we were school kids.

Very interesting!
I have a few other Cable games - this is the one tht has eluded me for a bit.
Thanks for your comments.
gerryg

Post by gerryg »

Bosco wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:15 pm Random Fact: Quazimodo was written by a friend of mine and his brother back when we were school kids.

Interesting! I ahev some other Cable cassettes, but Quazimodo has so far eluded me.....
gerryg

Post by gerryg »

megagarrym wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:28 pm It's in the software archive in .cas and .wav format. If it's the physical original tape you want, then best of luck finding it, I imagine it'll be rare.
The .cas will work on a Dragon MMC and xroar. I guess getting the .wav onto a cassette will not be too difficult.
Hope this helps in some way.
Cheers
Garry
Yes, it does appear not to be very plentiful. I had it back in the day, but no idea where it has gotten to now.
There was one for sale on a facebook group last year, but I didn't see it in time.......