Dragon Lower Case Boards Available

A forum for members to offer for sale any Dragon related items to other members. DO NOT POST LINKS TO AUCTIONS. I will use this forum in the future to offer all my spare games to members of this site before they go on e-bay.
dublevay

Dragon Lower Case Boards Available

Post by dublevay »

I've had a couple of queries about the lower case daughterboard, as although it's not been listed for sale for a while, it's still been on the products page of my website.

The reason I stopped selling it was because the price of suitable PROMs/EPROMs was getting ridiculous for this board (the Atmel 27C512 chip are now around £5 each, whereas they were nearer £1 when I originally developed it.

I've found a way around this, with some new-old stock 27256 EPROMs, which contain only half of the character sets, but still give the lower case and accented characters as required/configured. I have also updated the website to have a new downloads page for this product which contains 27256 and 27512 EPROM images for this board, so anyone wanting the original 16 character sets can burn their own 27512 EPROM.
The board is available from this link: https://www.dragonplus-electronics.co.u ... sion-2023/.