FarmFax

A place to discuss everything Dragon related that doesn't fall into the other categories.
admin
Site Admin

FarmFax

Post by admin »

Firstly, congratulations to whoever won the two auctions on e-bay for the FarmFax cart software.....now if the winner could be kind enough to dump the contents of the cart roms so we can put them in the archive I would be most greatful and a photo of scan of the instruction manuals would be most welcome.

The FarmFax stuff is probably one of the rarest items of software for the Dragon as it was sold at very silly prices £125 to farmers in an attempt to get farms to use computers.
Simon Hardy
zephyr

Re: FarmFax

Post by zephyr »

Well, it wasn't me that won the FarmFax software (I didn't even know it was for sale), but I would love to see it added to the archive. 8-)

How much did it sell for?
Vato

Post by Vato »

admin wrote:Firstly, congratulations to whoever won the two auctions on e-bay for the FarmFax cart software.....now if the winner could be kind enough to dump the contents of the cart roms so we can put them in the archive I would be most greatful and a photo of scan of the instruction manuals would be most welcome.

The FarmFax stuff is probably one of the rarest items of software for the Dragon as it was sold at very silly prices £125 to farmers in an attempt to get farms to use computers.
Isn't it possible to contact the winner through his eBay account?

VAto
Tom
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

Last edited by Alastair on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

CullCow is one we do have for the archive thanks to Richard Harding, but the two auctions that turned up on ebay were for different packages (Cash Planner and BuySell).....One went for £58 and the other for £47.
Simon Hardy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The seller has just given me a 2nd chance offer on BUYSELL so thats now hopefully heading my way and will be uploaded soon.....just waiting to find out why I got the offer and if that same offer can apply to Cash Planner.....Its usually because either the seller has a duplicate item, or the winning bidder fails to pay etc..
Simon Hardy
zephyr

Post by zephyr »

Good news! 8-)