32 or 64 disk drives

A place to discuss everything Dragon related that doesn't fall into the other categories.
zephyr

Re: 32 or 64 disk drives

Post by zephyr »

I'm a Dragon and CoCo only man myself. Faithful to the Dragon/Coco for more than 26 years. I have played around with several other machines (ZX81, CBM64, Spectrum :oops:, ST, AMIGA etc), but I always dump them, and come back to the Dragon in the end. ;)
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

I would love to have a collection of various computers and peripherals, I just don't have the space (nor the money).
wgoodf

Post by wgoodf »

Alastair wrote:I would love to have a collection of various computers and peripherals, I just don't have the space (nor the money).
well, i grant you both are problems!
as it stands i think i have around 24 machines now of various sorts - and buy and large they do get played with - in batches of course, but used non-the-less.
storage tends to be vertical rather than horizontal and money wise?
well its an odd one, my take on it is that old computers has become a popular hobby just now - certainly there seems to be a bit of a jump in the prices for stuff - some things are going over £200 when 2years ago it was closer to the 100 mark. and of course some things are just dirt cheap but fun all the same - i guess it depends on the direction of interest.
wgoodf

Post by wgoodf »

zephyr wrote: (ZX81, CBM64, Spectrum :oops:, ST, AMIGA etc), but I always dump them, and come back to the Dragon in the end. ;)
now, thats just heartless - they have feelings you know!
zephyr

Post by zephyr »

:lol: