Dragon demos for download?

Looking for a Dragon or CoCo game not already in the archive - Then request it here and hopefully it will either be uploaded to the archive or another member can upload it to this forum.
unumlapis

Re: Dragon demos for download?

Post by unumlapis »

britelite wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:35 amDamn, that Tandy Assembly demo is really nice. Been working on some demo effects for the Dragon32, still trying to figure out the best methods of optimizations on the 6809. And after seeing that demo, I'm not too sure I'm ready to release the stuff I've already made :D
Agree with Rob; let's have a preview of what you've hacked together so far to ensure you get constructive feedback. Also, I'm quite sure that there might be people being able to chip into and support on specific skills since a demo contains various components. The demo you're making is it a classic scene demo or is it more of a classic business demo which typically was used in stores that sold the units?
britelite

Post by britelite »

unumlapis wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:01 pm The demo you're making is it a classic scene demo or is it more of a classic business demo which typically was used in stores that sold the units?
It's going to be a scene demo. I've already made quite a few on several other platforms, but nothing yet on anything 6809-based, and considering Dragon32 was my first computer, it's a good place to start :)
unumlapis

Post by unumlapis »

Totally, think it's a brilliant idea. Let me know if you need help with something or as already suggested input for ideas and improvements. While I lousy coder I might be able to chip in with some bitmap graphics, etc.
simon

Post by simon »

*IF* anyone wants this as a d32 version i'm up for doing that....

and if you want the single parts for themselves to showcase, just shout out loud....

i've come a LONG way since that demo....

/Simon (author of the assembly demo) :ugeek:
simon

Post by simon »

@unumlapis

HIT ME UP ON FB....

i *CAN* and will help you out....

/Simon :ugeek:
unumlapis

Post by unumlapis »

simon wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:47 pmHIT ME UP ON FB.... i *CAN* and will help you out.... /Simon :ugeek:
Awesome to get this for the d32 and if it could a bit adaption for the upcoming retro event that would totally cool. Let's see what can be figured out. Oh, and about FB, there are a few Simon there, so... well, not easy find. Or I'm not used to FB as I don't use it at all and only signed up to get access the Dragon group.
simon

Post by simon »

look for a guy with *doc brown* style hair
Last edited by simon on Fri May 24, 2019 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unumlapis

Post by unumlapis »

Done.
.mad.

Post by .mad. »

acsi wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:44 am Nyan Cat? :lol:

http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=59748
why not do Dragyan? :lol:
Attachments
dragyan.gif
dragyan.gif (1.88 KiB) Viewed 16773 times
I am, you are, we are, they're not...
unumlapis

Post by unumlapis »

Awesome! Makes it even more original! Is the source code available for this demo?