Shard's Software Shaper

Looking for a Dragon or CoCo game not already in the archive - Then request it here and hopefully it will either be uploaded to the archive or another member can upload it to this forum.
daftspaniel

Shard's Software Shaper

Post by daftspaniel »

I am looking for Shaper if anyone has got it into a form for an emulator.

Used to spend hours making sounds with that program :D

Thanks,
Davy
munkeyboy

Re: Shard's Software Shaper

Post by munkeyboy »

Thank's for reminding me of this software, some time ago I asked if anyone had a copy but with no luck.
A friend of mine has just uncovered some tapes in his loft and has told me that Shaper by Shard's is one of the titles :D .I will pick them up next week, and hopefully it will still be a working copy. If it is I will upload as soon as I can.

Gareth
munkeyboy

Post by munkeyboy »

Here is the .wav file of Shaper as promised, I have tried it on Xroar and it loads :P
I tried to convert it to a .cas file but I had no luck, I seem to be living up to my name on this forum :roll:
I will hopefully be uploading some more soon, and if this wav to cas software caters for numpties like me then that is the format I will try to use.

Cheers, Gareth

Forgot to add that it loads with CLOAD and just follow on screen instructions.
Attachments
Shaper by Shards.zip
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 347 times
zephyr

Post by zephyr »

Thanks, Gareth! 8-) I have just uploaded a .cas file (created from your original wave file) to the Uploads section.
daftspaniel

Post by daftspaniel »

Thanks guys - this is excellent. Look forward to having fun with Shaper again :D