Dragon Utility

Looking for a Dragon or CoCo game not already in the archive - Then request it here and hopefully it will either be uploaded to the archive or another member can upload it to this forum.
chrispoacher

Dragon Utility

Post by chrispoacher »

Hi, does anyone have a .cas image of AutoRunII by Datacom Publications? I used to use this a lot back in the day but couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called or who made it. after a bit of net research after years of it bugging me, I knew it was called autorun something but no idea who produced it. :)
Chris.
munkeyboy

Re: Dragon Utility

Post by munkeyboy »

This was on a tape from Preston Computer Games with a copyright of '88 on the cassette label, but the loading screen states that it is from Datacom with a copyright of '85.
It loads with Cloadm.

Gareth
Autorun 2.cas
(5.53 KiB) Downloaded 370 times
chrispoacher

Post by chrispoacher »

Wow that is brilliant, thankyou so much. :)

Had a quick look but failed to write a test screen to a .cas file, probably somthing obvious I'm missing no doubt as its 3am, lol.

Chris.
munkeyboy

Post by munkeyboy »

I'm glad it is the one you were looking for. If you have no joy with the cas file then let me know and I will upload the wav.

Gareth
chrispoacher

Post by chrispoacher »

I'm sure it will be fine, I need to refresh myself on the -tapehack xroar option to write out the data to a cas file as I haven't used it for a while. I will let you know how I get on. Chris.