Everest Ascent and Ship on the line by Richard Sheperd

Looking for a Dragon or CoCo game not already in the archive - Then request it here and hopefully it will either be uploaded to the archive or another member can upload it to this forum.
robcfg

Everest Ascent and Ship on the line by Richard Sheperd

Post by robcfg »

Hi guys!

I just uploaded the inlay scans of Transylvanian Tower, and noticed that besides the two games already in the archive, there are two more games by Richard Shepherd advertised on it: Everest Ascent and Ship on (or of) the line.

I've seen that these titles are available for the ZX Spectrum and/or the Commodore 64, but I don't know if they wer published for the Dragon.

Anyone knows something about them?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Everest Ascent and Ship on the line by Richard Sheperd

Post by admin »

As far as I know they were never ported to the Dragon - not seen them advertised or reviewed anywhere in relation to the Dragon.
Simon Hardy
robcfg

Re: Everest Ascent and Ship on the line by Richard Sheperd

Post by robcfg »

Thanks Simon!

I only could find references on Spectrum and Commodore, so I was not sure if they were published for the Dragon.

Maybe they intended to do it, or simply they just copied the inlay from another edition. Thing is, they modified at least the loading instructions.

Also I'm thinking on adding links to other version of the same game on other platforms to the links section on the wiki pages. Sometimes comparing the different versions is quite interesting.

Cheers!