Shaper by Shards

Looking for a Dragon or CoCo game not already in the archive - Then request it here and hopefully it will either be uploaded to the archive or another member can upload it to this forum.
admin
Site Admin

Shaper by Shards

Post by admin »

Does anyone have a copy of Shaper a sound utility program by Shards. I have the case, booklet, program cassette and even the blank cassette that came with it, but unfortunately the previous owner has used the cassette to record `The King` onto. I have searched through the archives .cas and .wav files but with no joy.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Archive Admin, as it is not in the archive would you like a scan of the cover, and if so what format and settings would you prefer?
All the best, Gareth
Simon Hardy
admin
Site Admin

Re: Shaper by Shards

Post by admin »

Sorry, I probably can't help you with a copy (there may be a copy in my Mums loft, I'll try to check).
I have fond memories of Shaper. It let you play 4 channel music on the Dragons pitiful audio IIRC.

At school I remember tracing the swirling pattern from the cover and using it for an English coursework story I wrote :-)
Something to do with time travel I think!

Wow!
Simon Hardy
admin
Site Admin

Re: Shaper by Shards

Post by admin »

I certainly have a copy in my collection somewhere, its just vey deeply protected right now as we have building work going on and I don't want to get all the Dragon stuff damaged with the dust.....
Simon Hardy