Hi, new member here!

A forum for members to discuss this site, offer suggestions for improvement etc.
Sdw

Hi, new member here!

Post by Sdw »

Hello all!

Guy from Sweden here, owner of lots of old computers, and one of them is a Dragon32 I bought from a friend a couple of years ago.
I'm quite involved in the demo-scene, and I'm interested in all kinds of demos on old platforms.
I've seen the Nyan at demo on the Dragon (https://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=59748) but I'm interested in more!
I know there's some stuff for the Coco1/2, don't know if that runs on the Dragon as well?
robcfg

Re: Hi, new member here!

Post by robcfg »

Welcome to the Archive!

There's a lot of cool stuff for the Dragon and CoCo computers as of lately.

Check Simon Jonassen's channel on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDyL8d6gRJ0) for his demos effects, and loom for Pere Serrat's AGD games, Stewart Orchard's Return of the Beast and Bosco's Project number 2 (aka Circe's Island) for the latest amazing games.

By the way, where in Sweden are you?

Cheers,
Rob
britelite

Post by britelite »

Sdw wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:50 am Guy from Sweden here, owner of lots of old computers, and one of them is a Dragon32 I bought from a friend a couple of years ago.
Guy from Finland here, was just waiting for when you'd show up :D
Sdw

Post by Sdw »

I'm from the southern part of Sweden (Halmstad)!

Haha, hello Britelite, it would figure you had one of these as well! :)
britelite

Post by britelite »

Sdw wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:22 pm Haha, hello Britelite, it would figure you had one of these as well! :)
Indeed, the Dragon 32 was actually my first computer :)