New french member

A forum for members to discuss this site, offer suggestions for improvement etc.
Azerpy

New french member

Post by Azerpy »

Hello, Writing here for the first time. I had a dragon thirty years ago ...
But put in the bin with the floppies, the dragonplus card and so on.
I am now interested by emulation with xroar and Mame.
All you have posted here in this forum is very interesting.
Thank you dragonists for all that useful information.
robcfg

Re: New french member

Post by robcfg »

Bienvenu à l’Archive!

It’s sad that you don’t have your hardware anymore, but emulation is great, and we have new games every now and then.

Enjoy your stay, and don’t hesitate to ask anything you may need!

Best regards,
Rob
Azerpy

Re: New french member

Post by Azerpy »

Thank you for your answer and your presence on this forum.
First I would say that it's easier for a frenchie to read all the english pages of internet automatically translated by Google. But I must be careful because of misinterpretations.For example in my first message, I wanted to say "I have put my material in the bin (twenty years ago)" and Google translate in french something like 'You all have to put now your Dragon materiel in the bin". So, I confirm that I regret to have put my Dragon 32 and disks and Dragon Plus board in the bin and I am thankful that persons like you continue to develop hardware and software around Dragon.
It would be possible for me to buy an old Dragon 32 but perhaps difficult to have it running ok.
For my pleasure, I had made a prom programmer and an interface board of our french Minitel. The hardware now created by Tormod seems very interesting.
It would be possible now to recreate a dragon plus board ? I saw that on the web :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UerTdX8BZHI
(you can skip the first two minutes)
see you soon.
Gérard