New Leodensian member

A forum for members to discuss this site, offer suggestions for improvement etc.
roganjosh

New Leodensian member

Post by roganjosh »

Hello,

I'm a newbie here. With luck I'll pick up who's who and what's what soon enough. I'm a retro-computing enthusiast having sprinklings of ZX81s, Jupiter Aces, Spectrums, Toastracks, QLs, BBC micros, Commodore 64s, Atari ST(&E)s, Amiga 1200s, single board retro computers, etc. I'm on the fora for those computers, usually with the same handle.

One computer that passed me by in the 80s was the Dragon. I've recently started to redress that and repaired and refurbished three 32s (2x issue 2 and 1x MkII) from eBay and upgraded them to 64K. I've contributed on hardware matters and provided software on the other fora and with time hope to be similarly useful here.

The first job is, like others, to sort out an RGB interface. Meanwhile I'll be trying to hatch a few cunning plans.

Alan
sorchard

Re: New Leodensian member

Post by sorchard »

Welcome to the archive!

It might be a bit of a trek from Leeds, but a few of us Dragon owners will be meeting up at the Centre for Computing History in Cambridge on the 27th - 28th November. I imagine there will be some examples of modern add-ons to have a look at :)
Stew
roganjosh

Re: New Leodensian member

Post by roganjosh »

Thanks Stew,

It would certainly have been more convenient 8 years ago before I moved from Cambridge to Leeds. I know the venue well.

Alan