A very special box...

A place to discuss everything Dragon related that doesn't fall into the other categories.
Rink

A very special box...

Post by Rink »

On Friday, I received a box. This was box was quite special to me... I mean, it's a nice enough box, well-constructed, spacious and strong... But it's really what was in the box that matters.

And what was in it was something that I've been hoping to get for a long time...

A Dragon 200 of my very own!!! I've wanted one of these for a while, and really really wanted one after seeing it in person at the RCM. The case is just soooooo beautiful. To me, all of the Dragons had great styling, but this one with its slimmer body, discrete logo sticker and tasteful design, was years ahead of other computer manufacturers.

And I'm delighted to report that it works!!! Also yes, I did cost me a pretty penny - but I can live on beans for a few weeks in full contentment.
zephyr

Re: A very special box...

Post by zephyr »

Rink wrote: A Dragon 200 of my very own!!! I've wanted one of these for a while, and really really wanted one after seeing it in person at the RCM. The case is just soooooo beautiful. To me, all of the Dragons had great styling, but this one with its slimmer body, discrete logo sticker and tasteful design, was years ahead of other computer manufacturers.

And I'm delighted to report that it works!!! Also yes, I did cost me a pretty penny - but I can live on beans for a few weeks in full contentment.
Well done! :D
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Congrats!

Photos? :D
Dantyr

Post by Dantyr »

WOW! Nice!!

I see one on Ebay other day but have contained myself.. :roll:

Daniel
Rink

Post by Rink »

Good idea - I'll take some photos and post them tonight.
Dantyr wrote:WOW! Nice!!
I see one on Ebay other day but have contained myself.. :roll:
Lucky for me - it was probably the one I bought. :D