Back from the dead

A forum for members to discuss this site, offer suggestions for improvement etc.
nogginthenog

Back from the dead

Post by nogginthenog »

Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker here.

I've been to my Mums house this weekend and returned with a Dragon32 and a bunch of software.
After jerry-rigging cassette & videos cables it works!

I have the following that don't seem to be in the archive:
- St George and the Dragons
- Big Six by Audiogenic/Trevor Pitts (Starwars, Super, Hangman, Spiders, Surround, Graphics)
- Salamander Games Compendium (Blackjack, donkey derby, kingdom, lunar lander, noughts & crosses, hunt the wumpus)
- Space Monopoly (archive only has Paul Burgin version?)
- Froglet. This has a wiki page, but no download (this game *really* sucks!)

It's possible I have missing cassette inlets I can scan.

Also in the box I found:
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd 6809 show guides (wow, those were the days..)
- A few Cuthbert Chronicles

p.s. Some of the wiki pages have a direct links to downloads, but many don't.
Is this just because the page is not up to date, or is it a distribution rights thing?
robcfg

Re: Back from the dead

Post by robcfg »

Hi!

I've been creating many pages lately. You can find the games in the uploads section of the forum.

The reason for the missing links is that Simon is quite a busy man and it takes some time for him to check the files and put them in the downloads section. I could upload them to their wiki pages, but we would have many repeated files, so I prefer to link them as soon as they are in the right place.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

On that note - I may have a massive session of updating soon and put all the stuff in "uploads" into the downloads area.... sometime in next 2 weeks....
Simon Hardy
robcfg

Post by robcfg »

That's great news, Simon!

Thank you very much!
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

admin wrote:On that note - I may have a massive session of updating soon and put all the stuff in "uploads" into the downloads area.... sometime in next 2 weeks....
In that case please ignore my uploads in this post as I currently have some doubts that all of them will work on a real Dragon.

Also, check my post here regarding the renaming (mostly the year, which excludes "dominoes") of a few files in the downloads section.