For Sale Dragon 32 and Dragon 64 in Box

A forum for members to offer for sale any Dragon related items to other members. DO NOT POST LINKS TO AUCTIONS. I will use this forum in the future to offer all my spare games to members of this site before they go on e-bay.
MellyMelG

For Sale Dragon 32 and Dragon 64 in Box

Post by MellyMelG »

Calling all Dragon Enthusiasts.

I have a Dragon 32 and a Dragon 64 (with games & books/magazine).

Both computers have been sitting in a cupboard in my parents house, for about 20 years. These computers were my late brothers pride and joy back in the 80's, so we couldn't just get rid of them, my parents are moving to a smaller place and I'd very much like them to go to someone who is a enthusiast.

There are games, instruction manuals, dragon paddles (x 2) and all of the power supply &, cables. I haven't tested them as yet, but if anyone shows any interest, I'd be happy to give it a whirl and set them up to see!

Best Regards
Melissa.

1 x Dragon 32 Computer
1 x Dragon 64 Computer in a box
1 x Operating Manual/ Basic Programming
1 x Quick Reference Guide
1 x Power Supply
1 x TV Lead
2 x Dragon Joysticks
zephyr

Re: For Sale Dragon 32 and Dragon 64 in Box

Post by zephyr »

How much do you want for them?
karmaan

Post by karmaan »

Hi, I'll take your dragons off yur hands, give me a shout at karmaan@ntlworld.com, regards Matt
MellyMelG

Post by MellyMelG »

Zepher - Mail me on deliciousmeliscious@hotmail.co.uk with you'd be willing to pay. Hopefully I'll have more details on what games are there too by then.

M
zephyr

Post by zephyr »

Hi,

Like many most members here I already own quite a large collection of Dragon 32's and 64's already. I was asking for the benefit of all other members.

I understand why you want the Dragons to go to a good home, but I don't think you would get the best price selling them here. I have seen Dragon 64 packages sell on eBay last year for nearly £200, and Dragon 32's going for anywhere from £20 to £100. So, unless someone here offers you a fair price, my advice would be to sell them on eBay and put a good reserve on the Dragon 64.

Regards,
Steve
MellyMelG

Post by MellyMelG »

Steve,

Really appreciate your feedback - Thanks

Melissa
luis46coco

Post by luis46coco »

MellyMelG wrote:Calling all Dragon Enthusiasts.

I have a Dragon 32 and a Dragon 64 (with games & books/magazine).

Both computers have been sitting in a cupboard in my parents house, for about 20 years. These computers were my late brothers pride and joy back in the 80's, so we couldn't just get rid of them, my parents are moving to a smaller place and I'd very much like them to go to someone who is a enthusiast.

There are games, instruction manuals, dragon paddles (x 2) and all of the power supply &, cables. I haven't tested them as yet, but if anyone shows any interest, I'd be happy to give it a whirl and set them up to see!

Best Regards
Melissa.

1 x Dragon 32 Computer
1 x Dragon 64 Computer in a box
1 x Operating Manual/ Basic Programming
1 x Quick Reference Guide
1 x Power Supply
1 x TV Lead
2 x Dragon Joysticks
My name is Luis Fernandez, I live in Venezuela, I am a user of the coconut and I would like to have the dragon as well, currently manufactured a utility to view virtual disks coconut, dragon, OS9-NitrOS9 and flex, I would love to have the whole lot. calculation dispatch within U.S. $ 100, but what you want, even it retains?, would be by sea, my glog: luis45ccs.blogspot.com