Mixing two different graphic modes

Hardware Hacking, Programming and Game Solutions/Cheats
sorchard

Re: Mixing two different graphic modes

Post by sorchard »

I've created some tests to verify the correct number of hsync irqs for D32 and D64. I've also added a menu and debounce on key release.

These have been dialled in to the ISS3 D64 and MKII D32 that I happen to have set up at the moment. It still needs testing on other variants.

As it stands, the new tests don't verify the exact position of the off-screen hsync pulses. It's more a check that they exist in approximately the right place. I can imagine a test series that would pin them down to the exact cycle but it's quite a bit of work and I must now attend to the Xmas shenanigans :-)

Incidentally, is anyone able to convert old Claris Works files? I drew up some MKII schematics a while back and sent nice laminated copies to NDUG but didn't keep any for my own use. I still have the files but can't read them.
Attachments
tmgtest_v1_3.zip
(22.2 KiB) Downloaded 251 times
Stew
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

sorchard wrote:Incidentally, is anyone able to convert old Claris Works files? I drew up some MKII schematics a while back and sent nice laminated copies to NDUG but didn't keep any for my own use. I still have the files but can't read them.
Have you tried LibreOffice?

Addendum.
I've had to reboot my computer to check this but I see that StarOffice 5.1 for OS/2 can read Claris Works files, so if LibreOffice cannot do the job I may be able to help (having never converted a Claris Works file, nor for that matter used StarOffice very often, I cannot vouch as to how accurate any conversion may be).
sorchard

Post by sorchard »

Alastair wrote:Have you tried LibreOffice?
Good suggestion and it almost works: everything is slightly out of position so the lines are at funny angles. It would be quite a bit of work to straighten it all out so it might be a better use of time to redo it in KiCad at some point.
Stew