Manic Miner by Software Projects

Use this forum to submit new files for the download section of the archive. I will check each submission and upload it to the archive on a regular basis.
robcfg

Manic Miner by Software Projects

Post by robcfg »

Hi everyone!

After thoroughly testing the dump I made, and also thanks to sixxie and zephyr, here you have not one, but two versions of Manic Miner! :o

The first version is the original dump, and the second one, the 'cracked' version by zephyr which bypasses the color code protection and the check for the Dreamall cartridge.

The game is difficult as hell, but fun to play nonetheless :mrgreen:

I also added nice 300 dpi scans of the inlay, protection card and tape.

Have fun!

Edit: I forgot to link the game's wiki page! :roll:
Attachments
Manic Miner (1984)(Software Projects Ltd)[!].zip
Original version
(14.46 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
Manic Miner (1984)(Software Projects Ltd)(Zephyr)[!].zip
Cracked version
(13.84 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
zephyr

Re: Manic Miner by Software Projects

Post by zephyr »

Here's a version of Manic Miner from Steve Woolham that is compatible with both Dragon and Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer machines.
Attachments
Manic_Miner_CoCo.zip
(38.68 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
zephyr

Re: Manic Miner by Software Projects

Post by zephyr »

robcfg wrote:Hi everyone!

After thoroughly testing the dump I made, and also thanks to sixxie and zephyr, here you have not one, but two versions of Manic Miner! :o

The first version is the original dump, and the second one, the 'cracked' version by zephyr which bypasses the color code protection and the check for the Dreamall cartridge.
The Zephyr version is a copy of Robcfg's original dump with some slight modifications. It looks 100% authentic, and you can even tap in the correct colour codes and the game will start as normal. But entering the correct codes is no longer necessary. Just tap in whatever you like twice and the game will start normally. The code that checks for the presence of a cartridge has also been bypassed so you can play the game with ALLDREAM (or any other) cartridge present.