Cuthbert and the Golden Chalice by Microdeal

Use this forum to submit new files for the download section of the archive. I will check each submission and upload it to the archive on a regular basis.
robcfg

Cuthbert and the Golden Chalice by Microdeal

Post by robcfg »

By chance I got an original tape of Cuthbert and the Golden Chalice, and here you have the definitive dump.

To be honest, I was a bit dissapointed to find that the only difference with my restored-from-the-internet dump is the name of the loader block, being "CUTHBERT" on my original tape and "CHALICE" on the internet dump.

Anyway, this one is the correct dump and I created the nice wiki page with scans and screenshots here.

Have fun!

P.S. By the way, does anyone has a copy of Cuthbert in the Cooler? At this point I'd love to complete my Cuthbert collection and also have all of them preserved here at the Dragon Archive. :mrgreen:
Attachments
Cuthbert And The Golden Chalice (1986)(Microdeal)[!].zip
(6.5 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
rolfmichelsen

Re: Cuthbert and the Golden Chalice by Microdeal

Post by rolfmichelsen »

Yep, I have a copy of Cuthbert in the Cooler somewhere. I'll look at doing a dump, screenshots, cover scan and the work next week.

-- Rolf
robcfg

Re: Cuthbert and the Golden Chalice by Microdeal

Post by robcfg »

Great! Thanks Rolf!

I though The Golden Chalice would be much harder to find, and I even got it in mint condition...

I also bought some more tapes to dump for the archive :mrgreen:

Have a nice day!