This is a special pack for the 'Three Kings' day: eight games
Code: Select all
- Nixy the Glade Sprite by Andy Johns & John Blythe (C)2018 ... 'Q', 'A', 'O', 'P', ' ', 'S', '7' - Ooze by Andy Johns et al. (C)2017 ... 'Q', 'A', 'O', 'P', ' ', '6', '7' - QBox by Sergio Llata Pena (C)2017 ... 'Q', 'S', 'L', 'P', ' ', '0', '9' - Quahappy by Jaime Grilo & Andy Green (C)2018 ... 'Q', 'A', 'O', 'P', ' ', 'N', 'B' - Space Junk by Miguetelo & David Saphier (C)2017 ... 'Q', 'A', 'O', 'P', ' ', 'H', 'G' - Speccy Pong by Julian Urbano (C)2017 ... 'O', 'L', 'Q', 'A', '1', '2', 'I' - That Sinking Feeling by Paul Weller & Grigoriy Klimenko (C)2017 ... 'Q', 'A', 'O', 'P', ' ', '1', '2' - The Incredible Shrinking Professor by John Blythe et al. (C)2017 ... 'Q', 'A', 'O', 'P', ' ', 'Z', 'I'
UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, FIRE1, FIRE2, FIRE3 (if ever used)
These games have been compiled with a new engine version.
I have added a 'feature' that allows the user to change the colour palette pressing key '4'. It will switch white <---> green
This can *only* be done on the screen where you can choose keyboard-Joystick control
To start each game you will do
- For CoCo simply RUN"SETAGD"
- For Dragon/Tano you should do
- RUN"SETAGD" if your DOS is *not* bigger than 8K
- RUN"SET8K" if it is greater (using CoCo-SDC with my DP50Extended)
When the game intro screen is shown, you will need to press a key to start the game after choosing the desired control mode (if available).
Kees van Oss and Pere Serrat