Complete set of CoCo and Dragon ROMs for XROAR

Use this forum to submit new files for the download section of the archive. I will check each submission and upload it to the archive on a regular basis.
zephyr

Complete set of CoCo and Dragon ROMs for XROAR

Post by zephyr »

The attached archive contains a complete set of working BASIC and DOS ROMs for Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer and Dragon 32/64 emulation under XROAR.

These are fully working raw ROM dumps (NO FILE HEADER) with a .rom file extension.

EDIT: Archive updated 26th Nov, 2012. Added a copy of the very rare "Color 64" BASIC ROMs. Temporarily removed Steve Woolham's enhanced Color BASIC 1.4 because it is currently being updated.

EDIT: Archive updated 19th Nov, 2012. Replaced the corrupt Extended Color BASIC 1.0 ROM image.

EDIT: Archive updated 20th Oct, 2012. Updated to reflect the changes made here.
Attachments
XROAR_ROMs.zip
(471.22 KiB) Downloaded 695 times
Last edited by zephyr on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:48 pm, edited 24 times in total.
robcfg

Re: Complete set of CoCo and Dragon ROMs for XROAR

Post by robcfg »

Nice pack, thanks a bunch!

I also checked them against MESS, and you can use the basic ones with MESS also.
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

Thanks Steve.
zephyr

Post by zephyr »

Archive updated 19th Nov, 2012. I discovered that the CoCo Extended Color BASIC 1.0 ROM image included in the archive was corrupt. It was passed on to me by someone at the MESS forum several years ago. I have now replaced it with a fresh copy direct from one of my own CoCo 1 machines.

I recommend using the latest snapshot version (xroar-snap-20120922) of XROAR.
sixxie

Post by sixxie »

Thanks for that, I'm not sure where that corruption would manifest (it's to do with setting the graphics base page, but that seems to get set to 6 anyway on startup), but if/when it did that would be quite frustrating!
zephyr

Post by zephyr »

Archive updated 26th Nov, 2012. Added a copy of the very rare "Color 64" BASIC ROMs. Temporarily removed Steve Woolham's enhanced Color BASIC 1.4 because it is currently being updated.
zephyr

Post by zephyr »

There is an error in the currently included copies of DragonDOS versions 1.2 and 1.2a. Corrected copies can be downloaded from here.