PCN micropadia: Taking charge of your DRAGON

Use this forum to submit new files for the download section of the archive. I will check each submission and upload it to the archive on a regular basis.
tormod

PCN micropadia: Taking charge of your DRAGON

Post by tormod »

I scanned this interesting 8-page "pull out and keep" from PCN, one of my few sources at the time for learning any m/l for the Dragon. I was thinking to upload it to the wiki, but the zip is too big. Maybe it also belongs more to the "real" archive like under Magazines/Interviews & Articles/

Looks like I cannot upload it here either, get it from http://toolshed.sourceforge.net/dragon- ... opedia.zip meanwhile.

This is part 2 in a series of 3 but I don't have the others. Anyone seen these elsewhere?
rolfmichelsen

Re: PCN micropadia: Taking charge of your DRAGON

Post by rolfmichelsen »

I converted it to PDF and published it to the downloads section. You'll find it here.

-- Rolf
Alastair

Re: PCN micropadia: Taking charge of your DRAGON

Post by Alastair »

World of Spectrum has scans of quite a few issues of Personal Computer News including part 3 of the Dragon micropaedia, unfortunately part 1 is missing although the rest of the magazine (issue 27) is available. FTP is currently down at WoS so here is a mirror of the relevant page for the supplement.