User Manuals etc.

Use this forum to submit new files for the download section of the archive. I will check each submission and upload it to the archive on a regular basis.
fridgemagnet

User Manuals etc.

Post by fridgemagnet »

More stuff I've dug out and scanned, these are an assortment of various manuals for things including Dream, DiskDream, Dynafast and OS9 Prolog & RMS. Looking through the archive I found the software for most of these but no manuals so thought they may be useful before I binned them.

http://www.oasw.co.uk:8080/public/manuals.zip

I also found the attached which is (and no idea why I kept this) the pages from the Tandy catalogues in the early 80's that had the prices & descriptions of the CoCo 1 and CoCo 2.

Rgs,

Jon.
Attachments
tandy catalogue.zip
(4.63 MiB) Downloaded 197 times
robcfg

Re: User Manuals etc.

Post by robcfg »

Excellent!

I'll be uploading the dumps I made from your disks and link the manuals.

Thanks!
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

Jon,
before binning the manuals wouldn't it be better if you first offered them to other board members? I'm sure that Rob would love to get his hands on the manuals for the then manual-less software he obtained from you a little while ago.
fridgemagnet

Post by fridgemagnet »

Good point however these aren't the manuals for the software I sent to Rob a while back, as I mentioned to him at the time I think they got mislaid during a recent house move. Also most of these I think aren't originals, they are either print outs or not particularly good photocopies. Also unfortunately having scanned them last week, I dumped them into the recycling afterwards. However I'll keep in mind people may want the original paper copies should I unearth any more.

Rgs,

Jon.