Dragon Tamer

Use this forum to submit new files for the download section of the archive. I will check each submission and upload it to the archive on a regular basis.
robcfg

Dragon Tamer

Post by robcfg »

Hi, folks!

I just won recently on eBay two Dragon tapes: Photo Finish and Dragon Tamer.

As for Photo Finish, I'm having a bit of trouble dumping the tape, but we have it in the downloads section (although it is marked as underdumped). Anyway I made a nice entry in the wiki for it.

As for Dragon Tamer, it seems to be a Dragon accesory that allows connecting a digital joystick to the Dragon by sending an absolute maximum or minimum to the analog joystick port. The tape contains two simple games (Switchback and Alphasquare) under the name Dragon Double.

I managed to dump the tape and now I don't know if I should name it Dragon Tamer or Dragon Double, as the tape cover says "Dragon Tamer by Mr Micro" and when you run the game you see a big "Dragon Double" logo.

You'll find the .CAS file attached. As soon as it is in the downloads section and we've solved the name issue, I'll create an entry for the program (and/or the accesory itself) in the wiki, with the cover and tape scans and some screenshots.

Regards,
Rob
Attachments
Dragon Tamer - Dragon Double.zip
Dragon Tamer - Dragon Double zipped .CAS file
(3.29 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
robcfg

Re: Dragon Tamer

Post by robcfg »

I managed to get a better dump (directly from DC.EXE) of the Photo finish tape (instead of loading it in XRoar and saving it back to .CAS) and it's 2kb smaller in size.

Please upload this new dump instead the old one :mrgreen:
Attachments
Dragon Tamer - Dragon Double (better dump).zip
Dragon Tamer - Dragon Double (Better dump)
(3.27 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
robcfg

Re: Dragon Tamer

Post by robcfg »

I decided myself and created the page for the game as Dragon Double and also created the page for Mr. Micro Ltd.

I hope you like it!