Brew Master by Novasoft (Tom Mix)

Use this forum to submit new files for the download section of the archive. I will check each submission and upload it to the archive on a regular basis.
zephyr

Brew Master by Novasoft (Tom Mix)

Post by zephyr »

Attached below is a copy of Brew Master by Novasoft (Tom Mix). Enter CLEAR10:CLOADM to load the game.
Attachments
Brew Master (1984)(Novasoft, Tom Mix)[!].zip
(180.78 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
drmarkb

Re: Brew Master by Novasoft (Tom Mix)

Post by drmarkb »

Just wanted to add my belated thanks for this- am working through some of the recent uploads game by game, and have just got round to this one. Very hard, no Tut's tomb, but another one that deserved an official outing...when you think of all the chaff that did get released, and those that did not. Does anyone know who at Dragon Data selected their software? Much is available about development of the hardware, but I would love to know the rationale behind the publishing of the software. Of the few hardware companies to put their name to software they seem to be one of the worst offenders for selecting games to showcase their machine- how many customers would have been put off by it? My first games from them were Lunar Rover Patrol, which was adorable, and Adventure Trilogy, which was dire. Most of the rest of their range I subsequently got were in the latter category of course. I wonder how many people just walked away from the Dragon because of one too many poor efforts.