teatime

Use this forum to submit new files for the download section of the archive. I will check each submission and upload it to the archive on a regular basis.
cognisant

teatime

Post by cognisant »

Hi All
My first contribution. I'm the author of teatime and encoder09. I have noticed that a few of the versions of teatime have corrupted files, mainly due to relocation of the file in memory. The original ran from $4000-$6FE5, and while the vast majority is in position independent code, some of the end of sound locations are not. Hence the 'hang' when the teapot is destroyed in some versions. The attached file is relocate to the original position and works fine. The download actually starts at $3FFF to add the initial NOP instruction.
Attachments
teafixf.cas
(12.8 KiB) Downloaded 184 times
rolfmichelsen

Re: teatime

Post by rolfmichelsen »

Welcome aboard!
cognisant

Re: teatime

Post by cognisant »

Thanks! I hadn't touched anything dragon for more than 30 years, but got hooked when the flash version of Xroar worked on my windows 7 laptop. Since tea time was included there as one of four example programmes, I was intrigued and sent a note to my nine grandchildren to show them what grandad did in his middle age (I'm now 74). My eldest son devised the graphics for the game and I coded it using my encoder09. I also devised the music programming which at that time was quite original. Three harmony voices from one A/D chip! All achieved by a form of multiplexing. My computing career was cut short as I was a Professor of Medicine at the time and about to become Dean of a London Medical School. Not much time for playing with the Dragon!!