CoCoDragon 2.0

Use this forum to submit new files for the download section of the archive. I will check each submission and upload it to the archive on a regular basis.
zephyr

CoCoDragon 2.0

Post by zephyr »

Steve Woolham has released CoCoDragon 2.0. These are Dragon ROMs which have been modified for use on CoCo hardware. They come with added CoCo compatible keyboard routine and serial printer support.

Also included are the same ROMs modified for use on the CoCo in 64K RAM mode. They can be used with your own machine code routines or loaded via the included machine code loaders (like the original CoCoDragon 1.0).
Attachments
CoCoDragon20.zip
(133.84 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Last edited by zephyr on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zephyr

Re: CoCoDragon 2.0

Post by zephyr »

The CoCoDragon 2.0 ROMs were released in response to the message posted by retrocanada76 (Luis Antoniosi) to the CoCo mailing list on September 6th, 2013.
retrocanada76 wrote: This is funny. I converted the Kung Fu Master game and also the Dragon32
itself. I mean, If you run the DRAGON32.BAS inside the snapshot5.dsk you
turn your coco basic into a Dragon32 basic :) again, garbled keyboard.

Need to patch these roms now...

Ciaran, can you point me where in the dragon32 rom it scans for the
keyboard ?
The message was referring to his Dragon32 Snapshot Cassette Program (TM).
zephyr

Re: CoCoDragon 2.0

Post by zephyr »

Try the attached alternatives if you have any trouble getting any of the included wave files (.wav) to load on your real CoCo.

Attached files are XROAR generated wave files, and BIN files for use with with CoCoTape.
Attachments
CoCoDragon2--WAVE_FILES.zip
(98.16 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
CoCoDragon2--BIN_FILES.zip
(27.46 KiB) Downloaded 151 times