Mahjong

Use this forum to submit new files for the download section of the archive. I will check each submission and upload it to the archive on a regular basis.
jgerrie

Mahjong

Post by jgerrie »

While away the hours on this Chinese classic puzzle game (also called Shanghai and Mahjongg), now in Colourful Basic.
Attachments
MAHJONG.CAS
(11.13 KiB) Downloaded 211 times
robcfg

Re: Mahjong

Post by robcfg »

Awesome!

May I suggest to create a page in the wiki telling a bit about you (if you like to ;) ) and linking your games there?

If you can send me all your new games in one huge zip file, I'll take care of uploading them to the Downloads section.

Best regards,
Rob
jgerrie

Post by jgerrie »

Thank you. I will look into the Wiki. I can't send a "big zip file" just yet, as I am in the process of converting my MC-10 programs to Coco and Dragon (and updating and fixing as I go). In fact I'm doing a "retrochallenge" for the Month of January with that end in mind. At the end of that period I hope to have several dozens of programs converted. Then I can send them all as one bunch.
jgerrie

Post by jgerrie »

How do I get an account for the Wiki? When I go there and try to log in with my account info for this forum, it tells me I'm a member of the wrong phpBB group. When I go to try to create an account, it simply take me back to the forum here?
robcfg

Post by robcfg »

Jim,

Please send a pm to rolfmichelsen, most probably he'll be able to give you access to the wiki.
KenH

Post by KenH »

jgerrie wrote:How do I get an account for the Wiki?
Select User Control Panel above then user groups, edit membership to add yourself to the wiki group