Midway Campain

Use this forum to submit new files for the download section of the archive. I will check each submission and upload it to the archive on a regular basis.
Alastair

Re: Midway Campain

Post by Alastair »

briza wrote:Ok I reckon I found that game on a disk in my collection. But then I may have even more games that were ported over and never officially released. If i find anything else I will let u know mate :)
Briza,
when you say "never officially released" do you mean that these are home made ports, or do you mean that they were officially ported with the intention of releasing them commercially but for whatever reason they were never released?
briza

Re: Midway Campain

Post by briza »

Alastair wrote:
briza wrote:Ok I reckon I found that game on a disk in my collection. But then I may have even more games that were ported over and never officially released. If i find anything else I will let u know mate :)
Briza,
when you say "never officially released" do you mean that these are home made ports, or do you mean that they were officially ported with the intention of releasing them commercially but for whatever reason they were never released?
By what I found out, some off the games I found were ported over by coco users and not by a company etc others maybe were official ports that never made it out :)