Calixto Island (Graphical Version)

Use this forum to submit new files for the download section of the archive. I will check each submission and upload it to the archive on a regular basis.
zephyr

Calixto Island (Graphical Version)

Post by zephyr »

Watching the YouTube review of this game over at Dragon 32 Universe prompted me to fix the poor keyboard response. The attached version has been patched to greatly improve keyboard response when running on a Dragon 32/64.
Attachments
Calixto-Island-SE.zip
(52.91 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
daelectron

Re: Calixto Island (Graphical Version)

Post by daelectron »

Excellent. That feels *so* much better; you can type at normal speed now.

Could you fix the graphical version of Black Sanctum as well please? (It's probably exactly the same code!) Also, if you watch the review carefully of Black Sanctum you'll probably see I am playing it on (gasp!) a Coco! Why? Well, because although the graphical version is available on the net, it is only available on a disk-based compilation of graphic adventures and, when I played it, it crashed in the final location. Obviously I didn't want to show that in the video so I just loaded the Coco version instead and played that instead.

Would be great to have a Dragon 32 graphical version of it with great keyboard detection as well, if you have it.
zephyr

Re: Calixto Island (Graphical Version)

Post by zephyr »

Yes, I will fix the graphical version of Black Sanctum for you. All I ask in return is that you give me some credit for the work I do by mentioning my name somewhere on your site. BTW, you seem to have missed my post in the "Galacticans file request" thread.

Regards,
Steve