Dragon 32 Universe Shop Update

A forum for members to offer for sale any Dragon related items to other members. DO NOT POST LINKS TO AUCTIONS. I will use this forum in the future to offer all my spare games to members of this site before they go on e-bay.
daelectron

Dragon 32 Universe Shop Update

Post by daelectron »

I have added about 100 titles to the Dragon 32 Universe Shop today:

http://www.dragon32universe.info/

Most of these came from the eBay seller who also sold all of the discs I outlined in another post last week.

Please have a look around and see if any of them take your fancy. I hope that they are all reasonably priced - most of them are just a few quid each. There's some rare stuff I hadn't seen before as well.

Please read the terms before ordering - the most important one being that I don't guarantee that the tapes work any more... :-( But all the ones picked up from the eBay seller are in incredibly good condition.
jgerrie

Re: Dragon 32 Universe Shop Update

Post by jgerrie »

Noticed you don't seem to have all my latest stuff. Also, some of the graphics seem to show early versions. For example, Pitman's title screen is from a very early (slow) version. My latest "public domain" compilation is attached. Also, none of it was "from the mid 90s." They've all pretty much been made since 2006.

Jim
Attachments
Dragon_JimGerrie.zip
(689.09 KiB) Downloaded 345 times