DriveWire adapters and DWLOAD EPROMS

A forum for members to offer for sale any Dragon related items to other members. DO NOT POST LINKS TO AUCTIONS. I will use this forum in the future to offer all my spare games to members of this site before they go on e-bay.
tormod

DriveWire adapters and DWLOAD EPROMS

Post by tormod »

Complete DriveWire/DWLOAD kit
Complete DriveWire/DWLOAD kit
dwload-bundle.jpg (49.47 KiB) Viewed 5420 times
In combination with my plain DriveWire adapters, Deluxe adapters, or uDW I can bundle DWLOAD-enabled EPROMs. The EPROMs are 10 USD each.

The EPROM fits directly in a Dragon 64 without any socket adapter. For the Dragon 32, a 28-pin EPROM to 24-pin ROM socket adapter is needed. I have a stock of such adapters, they are also 10 USD each.

I also have chip pullers. They can help to get the old ROM out without damage. I sell them for only 3 USD, since I bought a handful of them at a good price.

Note that the same EPROM has both the Dragon 32 and Dragon 64 versions. When fitted in a Dragon 64 the right version gets selected. On the Dragon 32, the socket adapter is configured to select the correct version.

These items don't add anything to the DriveWire adapter shipping rates. For those who already have an adapter and only need EPROM/socket, count 4 USD shipping.

Please send enquiries and orders to:
My "biz" e-mail address
My "biz" e-mail address
dragon-tormod-email.png (2.78 KiB) Viewed 5420 times
Last edited by tormod on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jedie

Re: DriveWire adapters and DWLOAD EPROMS

Post by jedie »

Great!

What's about Tano Dragon?

EDIT: Helpful Link to Informations about DWLOAD -> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4964 :D
Last edited by jedie on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
... too many ideas and too little time ... Related stuff written in Python:
Dragon 32 emulator / PyDC - Python Dragon 32 converter: https://github.com/jedie/DragonPy
DWLOAD server / Dragon-Lib and other stuff: https://github.com/6809
KenH

Re: DriveWire adapters and DWLOAD EPROMS

Post by KenH »

jedie wrote:Great!

What's about Tano Dragon?
The same EPROM will work just fine also on the Tano Dragon.
The Tano Dragon ROM is identical to the Dragon 64 and is also socketed and not soldered.