Dragon 32 for sale

A forum for members to offer for sale any Dragon related items to other members. DO NOT POST LINKS TO AUCTIONS. I will use this forum in the future to offer all my spare games to members of this site before they go on e-bay.
sidrulez!

Dragon 32 for sale

Post by sidrulez! »

Dragon 32 computer boxed with poly inserts. Unit itself is mint, very little use. The outer sleeve has seen better days. Comes with RF and PSU. Also several games. Loaded up this evening and working fine. £35 posted.
http://m.imgur.com/0zLYtZY
schombi

Re: Dragon 32 for sale

Post by schombi »

PM sent.
schombi

Re: Dragon 32 for sale

Post by schombi »

Just to share my experience with this seller. We agreed on 20 GBP for postage to be paid on top. I sent the money straight away, then the seller complained that PayPal deducted a fee (surprise), so I had to send another 2.50 GBP. Almost a week later he finally managed to ship the item. However, when it arrived, the 10 cassettes he advertised with the bundle were missing and all he replied was "thought I sent them". I first asked him to ship the titles to me, but after not getting any reply, I offered him a partial refund option. No reaction at all :(

If I either receive the cassettes or a partial refund, then no hard feelings, but the way this deal went is not what we all would like to see on our forums.