Dragon games for sale

A forum for members to offer for sale any Dragon related items to other members. DO NOT POST LINKS TO AUCTIONS. I will use this forum in the future to offer all my spare games to members of this site before they go on e-bay.
jeh_uk

Dragon games for sale

Post by jeh_uk »

Hi All,

I'm slowly selling my dragon game cassettes on ebay :( As I no longer have a dragon, or the space to keep them.
Please search ebay for seller ID jeh_uk, if the following link doesn't work

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jeh_uk/m.html ... =12&_rdc=1

Hopefully they'll all find happy homes.

Jason
robcfg

Re: Dragon games for sale

Post by robcfg »

Hi,

I'm sad that you have to sell your Dragon stuff, but I can imagine that if you're out of room, these have to go away.

That said, I'm interested in the Stone Raider II tape, but you've specified that you only send the items to UK. Would it be possible to have it shipped to Spain?

Best luck!
jeh_uk

Post by jeh_uk »

Hi Robcfg,
Yes it's a shame, but I haven't been able to use them for over 20 years already, and I don't think my wife would be too keen on me "cluttering" up the house by buying a dragon!
Never mind.
I'd rather leave the listing as it is (UK only), but as you've asked here, then yes, I would post to you in Spain - just remind me if you win!
However postage for Airsure Small Packages would put the P&P up to just over £10.
Jason

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jeh_uk/m.html ... =12&_rdc=1
robcfg

Post by robcfg »

Ok, thanks!
tormod

Post by tormod »

Hmm, the forum description says specifically "DO NOT POST LINKS TO AUCTIONS" (sic). Personally I find links to interesting auctions fine, but I guess it can quickly be abused.