Dragon 32, peripherals, software, books, magazines.

A forum for members to offer for sale any Dragon related items to other members. DO NOT POST LINKS TO AUCTIONS. I will use this forum in the future to offer all my spare games to members of this site before they go on e-bay.
luis46coco

Re: Dragon 32, peripherals, software, books, magazines.

Post by luis46coco »

axolotl wrote:Dragon 32 computer (stored carefully since children moved on to Acorn, PC etc) plus peripherals (eg joysticks, mini-printer), cables, plugs, etc. Also tutorial tapes, games (lots and lots) and applications. Also numerous Dragon Basic and machine code programming manuals. Also bound volumes of Dragon User magazines. All this for free (well, £1 nominal charge) in its entirety. Recipient to collect from Reading area (RG30 address). Genuine enthusiast preferred, as this was a much-loved family activity.
Hi
My name is Luis Fernandez, I live in Venezuela, I am a user of the coconut and I would like to have the dragon as well, currently manufactured a utility to view virtual disks coconut, dragon, OS9-NitrOS9 and flex, I would love to have the whole lot. calculation dispatch within U.S. $ 100, but what you want, even it retains?, would be by sea, my glog: luis45ccs.blogspot.com
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

Luis, you may be better off getting a Tano Dragon from California Digital (or check their eBay listing). I'm not sure what the postage to Venezuela will be, but from California to Europe they charge about $90 (US). A Tano Dragon is like a Dragon 64 but with NTSC TV output instead of PAL output (as well as a composite colour output).
luis46coco

Post by luis46coco »

Thanks for your recommendation, I bought it

http://luis45ccs.blogspot.com/search/label/Dragon
TaNk666

Post by TaNk666 »

Hi,
I was wondering if the system is still available as i live in Reading and can collect.
Thanks