Dragon 32 Dragon 64 and LOTS of stuff

A forum for members to offer for sale any Dragon related items to other members. DO NOT POST LINKS TO AUCTIONS. I will use this forum in the future to offer all my spare games to members of this site before they go on e-bay.
TMitH

Dragon 32 Dragon 64 and LOTS of stuff

Post by TMitH »

Hi

I have a dragon 64, a dragon 32, LOADS of software on cassette, 5.25 floppy and cartridges as well as various peripherals and books (including manuals) There is also a spare keyboard for the 64 (I have no idea why - as far as I can remeber, both were working fine). I have finally admitted to myself after seeing them on the shelf for 20 years that I am never going to do anything with them. Anybody who wants them and is willing to pay the postage is welcome to them. I do really need to get rid of the lot though. If I have some people interested in part of the collection and some in others, I will do my best to split within reason.

Please drop me a line on here if interested.

Cheers

Steve
munkeyboy

Re: Dragon 32 Dragon 64 and LOTS of stuff

Post by munkeyboy »

Hello Steve,

I'm sure there are quite a few people on this forum who will be interested in your collection, for me it really comes down to where you are and if collection would be okay (apart from the disk drives being heavy and expensive to post they don't tend to travel too well).

cheers, Gareth
TMitH

Post by TMitH »

Hi Gareth - Thanks for the reply. I'm in Leeds, Yorkshire. Should make it clear that there are no disk drives - There are disks but not drives. The ones I had died some years ago and were consigned to the waste recycling centre. Would it help if I itemised what there is?

Cheers

Steve
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

Steve, I'm interested in the Dragon 64 and since you replied to Gareth whilst I was composing this message I needn't trouble you about the part asking for disk drives or your location! However I will say that although compiling a list of the cassettes, disks, cartridges, peripherals, and books may involve some work it would no doubt be helpful to everyone interested in what you have to offer.

P.S. A note to those who run this forum. Enabling PMs would aid this and other sales on this forum as it would allow addresses and other sensitive information to be shared without the danger of exposing this information on a public space.
TMitH

Post by TMitH »

I'll make a list tomorrow. Agree with your point about PM's

Steve
munkeyboy

Post by munkeyboy »

Leeds is a bit too far for me to pick up. A list of the software and books would be very helpful. As a collector of all things Dragon I am obviously interested in what you have, but have you considered donating your collection to a computer museum or to this site? I think Simon the site administrator could help point you in the right direction.

Cheers, Gareth
robcfg

Post by robcfg »

On my side, I'd like to preserve anything we are missing from the archive (list here, anything in red or yellow would need to be done), even if I'm not the one keeping the original software.