Dragon 32 Software

A forum for members to offer for sale any Dragon related items to other members. DO NOT POST LINKS TO AUCTIONS. I will use this forum in the future to offer all my spare games to members of this site before they go on e-bay.
ladyspurs

Re: Dragon 32 Software

Post by ladyspurs »

Hi Simon did you have Racerball and Galagon for sale please as you state you are sending games out to those who requested them
.Thanks Carolyn
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I still have galagon and have put that to one side for you.....unfortunately you were beaten to racerball.
Simon Hardy
ladyspurs

Post by ladyspurs »

Thanks Simon that's great ! Can you advise me where I could possibly find Racer Ball as my husband is desperate to get hold of it ? I am working on computer most nights til 3am trying to find it lol .regards Carolyn
ladyspurs

Post by ladyspurs »

Liam K wrote:Yoiks! There's loads here that I'd be interested in, Simon.

If your Dragon 64 is available, I would love to give it a new home (???)

As for games, I've only recently returned to the world of the Dragon after 20+ years, so ...
Lost In Space (Salamander).
Roman Empire (Lothlorien).
Manic Miner (Software Projects).
Darts (Blaby).
Olympia (Blaby).
Touchstone(Microdeal).
Tea Time.
Wizard's Quest.
Eight Ball.
Racer Ball.
Shocktrooper.
Golf (Microdeal).
Escape.
Demolition Derby.
Crazy Painter.
Crash.
Cosmic Zap.
Athletyx.
Airball.
Jet Boot Colin.
Worls of Flight.
Fearless Freddy.
Microdeal Program Packs 1, 4 and 5.

It's like being 11 years-old all over again ... Woo Hoo!

(Liam)
Hi LIam can I possible buy Racer ball from you as I have been trying to find it for ages for my husband.I will pay £15 to purchase it. I know it is a liberty but I cant find it anywhere. MY email addy is carolynreed75@hotmail.com. PLease consider.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

ladyspurs wrote:Thanks Simon that's great ! Can you advise me where I could possibly find Racer Ball as my husband is desperate to get hold of it ? I am working on computer most nights til 3am trying to find it lol .regards Carolyn
Here :-), ebay, Ask on the Dragon Yahoo Group (some different faces on there) or look at the small number of retro stockists.... Thats about it for getting hold of a real tape.

You can however visit the download area of this site http://archive.worldofdragon.org/archiv ... 20Ball.zip and use your PC to play this WAV file to a real Dragon....
Simon Hardy
ladyspurs

Post by ladyspurs »

thanks Simon
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

All,

List on 1st post has now been updated to v1.1 and reflects the current availability. All those who have contacted me should be getting invoiced tomorrow when I visit the post office - Providing that I have your address :-)

Regards
Simon
Simon Hardy
ladyspurs

Post by ladyspurs »

Hi I would like to say thanks to everone who emailed me Re: Dragon 32 game Racer ball with advice where I could obtain it. I have now has someone get in touch with me that has a copy for me to buy on cassette, and someone else with a back up copy too , from the Yahoo Group site> I am thrilled to bits, needless to say. Once again, many thanks,Carolyn
ga5ket

Post by ga5ket »

A bit late to the party here... are these still available?

Thanks,
Anton
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes - still available - although I need to update the stock list.
Simon Hardy