Selling a Dragon 200

A forum for members to offer for sale any Dragon related items to other members. DO NOT POST LINKS TO AUCTIONS. I will use this forum in the future to offer all my spare games to members of this site before they go on e-bay.
JamesD

Re: Selling a Dragon 200

Post by JamesD »

I had an offer in mind but haven't seen any kind of response.
Jorge Kuhalainen

Post by Jorge Kuhalainen »

Sorry to everyone!!

I've been so busy to read my mails and the forum

I will do it this weekend
JamesD

Post by JamesD »

He finally replied to my email... after 4 months. :roll:
I sent back an email, if it takes too long to reply I'm not even going to make an offer.
I would suggest if you make a deal with the guy that you be able to pick it up in person.
I'm in the U.S.A. so I don't have a choice.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

JamesD wrote:He finally replied to my email... after 4 months. :roll:
I sent back an email, if it takes too long to reply I'm not even going to make an offer.
I would suggest if you make a deal with the guy that you be able to pick it up in person.
I'm in the U.S.A. so I don't have a choice.
I have also been contacted by Jorge and have previously made him a reasonable offer as I would like this to become part of the archive that I take to events such as VCF-UK for people to see and use. Postage coming out of Spain is really not cheap for a pacel of this size... Depending on where he is located I may be able to arrange collection as I have a few contacts around Spain.
Simon Hardy
JamesD

Post by JamesD »

Well, he wanted more than I set for a limit on the deal so I passed on it. A couple months ago I wouldn't have hesitated because it was close, but I decided to save up for an RV a couple weeks ago and now I really can't justify spending that much.

I have to admit, the 200 is a lot better looking than the Dragon 32/64 and CoCo. I was actually going to put the mobo out of my Tano Dragon in it so I could use it as my main machine. Sounds like a silly thing to do with one that is like new and boxed though.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

All - Just to say that I purchased the boxed Dragon 200 that was on offer - Photos will be taken and used on this site. The Dragon 200 will be archived, but will be on display for hands on use at any UK retro event where I am exhibiting (none planned for the rest of 2010).
Simon Hardy