boxed Dragon 64 + disk drive

A forum for members to offer for sale any Dragon related items to other members. DO NOT POST LINKS TO AUCTIONS. I will use this forum in the future to offer all my spare games to members of this site before they go on e-bay.
admin
Site Admin

boxed Dragon 64 + disk drive

Post by admin »

Hi! I have a boxed (working) Dragon 64 and (heavy) floppy drive for sale.
I am open to 'offers' but be aware that the postage will be pricey due to the 'brick' of a floppy drive!!!!

I also have loads of games for sale! (tape)

Cheers
Fatboy
Simon Hardy
Alastair

Re: boxed Dragon 64 + disk drive

Post by Alastair »

Fatboy,
are the games bundled with the Dragon, to be bundled separately, or to be sold individually? Whatever the case, it would be useful if you listed the titles.

Secondly, whereabouts do you live? Just give the county or nearest city, as those living close-by could arrange a mutual meeting place thus removing the postage cost.

Talking of cost, do you have a figure in mind for what you are selling?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Alastair wrote:Fatboy,
are the games bundled with the Dragon, to be bundled separately, or to be sold individually? Whatever the case, it would be useful if you listed the titles.

Secondly, whereabouts do you live? Just give the county or nearest city, as those living close-by could arrange a mutual meeting place thus removing the postage cost.

Talking of cost, do you have a figure in mind for what you are selling?
I'm in Tunbridge Wells (kent)!
Some of the games are things like Jet Set Willy, and a few of the Microdeal titles???? but check this for games http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Zoogamer all in A1 condition

Cheers
Simon Hardy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You have one game on that list (Dragon Data - JumpJet) that is not within the Dragon Archive (either physically or electronically), are you willing to directly donate or sell this game to the archive or do I need to register on ebid and wait for the auction to end?
Simon Hardy
Rinconete

Post by Rinconete »

admin wrote:Hi! I have a boxed (working) Dragon 64 and (heavy) floppy drive for sale.
I am open to 'offers' but be aware that the postage will be pricey due to the 'brick' of a floppy drive!!!!

I also have loads of games for sale! (tape)

Cheers
Fatboy
Do you still have the disk drive on sale? Thanks!
caver99

Post by caver99 »

do you still have the dragon 64 and floppy drive for sale?
if so i am interested in both from you
pser1

Post by pser1 »

Hello,
I am interested in the full package, that's to say hadware and cassette collection
Julian

Post by Julian »

I think you might be a bit late - the original post is from August 2008...
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

What happened to Fatboy's account and why are Fatboy's postings now attributed to Simon? (If you are confused, the first and third posts were by Fatboy, and the fourth post was by Simon.)
1982dragon1982

Post by 1982dragon1982 »

I got my hopes up for a second when I saw this, quickly realising it was an old post.
Ah well, back to ebay then.
Mike.