Reproduction of Dragon Data logo stickers for D32/D64

A place to discuss everything Dragon related that doesn't fall into the other categories.
unumlapis

Reproduction of Dragon Data logo stickers for D32/D64

Post by unumlapis »

Are there any interest in getting professional printed Dragon Data logo stickers for the D32/D64? With a little luck I might be able to print a batch at a friends print-shop to self cost price. But, while I have the stickers from D32/D64 I would like to check if anyone might have reproduced the logo stickers already which could be used for CMYK-printing?
.mad.

Re: Reproduction of Dragon Data logo stickers for D32/D64

Post by .mad. »

Hi,

This site has the stickers and logo to download...
http://www.8bit-homecomputermuseum.at/d ... loads.html
I am, you are, we are, they're not...
unumlapis

Post by unumlapis »

Thanks Mad! While it's jpeg it's a good start and I'll just reach out to Thomas who made the jpegs in the hope that he might have them in a better format.
dragon32-sticker.jpg
dragon32-sticker.jpg (187.58 KiB) Viewed 7240 times
{attachment=0]dragon64-sticker.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
dragon64-sticker.jpg
dragon64-sticker.jpg (162.94 KiB) Viewed 7240 times
unumlapis

Post by unumlapis »

Reached out to Thomas and he sent me his original Photoshop files which I'll continue the work with. Are there other stickers or Dragon material what could be of interest to re-print, for example if it was fitted in on a A5 or A4 page?
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

unumlapis wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:29 pmAre there other stickers or Dragon material what could be of interest to re-print, for example if it was fitted in on a A5 or A4 page?
The sticky labels that cover the screw holes, the ones that state "Breaking this seal invalidates the guarantee"?
dublevay

Post by dublevay »

Alastair wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:35 pm
unumlapis wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:29 pmAre there other stickers or Dragon material what could be of interest to re-print, for example if it was fitted in on a A5 or A4 page?
The sticky labels that cover the screw holes, the ones that state "Breaking this seal invalidates the guarantee"?
Sorry - but why?
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

dublevay wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:16 am Sorry - but why?
Why? Why not? I may be misunderstanding the intentions of Unumlapis but I am under the impression that he is refurbishing a couple of Dragons, including freshening up the cases. If Unumlapis is going to the trouble of having the Dragon Data logo stickers printed professionally and there is space left on the sticker sheet then he may be interested in having some reproduction "Breaking this seal invalidates the guarantee" stickers as well (and for the authentic look he could then break all four seals!).