I'm Back

A place to discuss everything Dragon related that doesn't fall into the other categories.
admin
Site Admin

I'm Back

Post by admin »

After several years of sitting in the background and dealing with real life - I am now back and active in the Dragon community. Thanks to all those who have been keeping and continue to keep this site and the archive going in my absence !!

I have been going through my collection and cross referencing with what is available for download in CAS/WAV/VDK etc. formats and it looks like I have close to 200 items of software that are not preserved, so this winter I will be getting out my cassette player once more and creating CAS files and if I can get my old machine going again I can create VDK files (my current PC does not like 5.25" drives)...If I can't then I'll get another machine or borrow one for a while.

As part of this I will start to tidy up what we have - this may break a few links between the Wiki and the downloads but I will try and catch those and fix them, double check naming etc.
Simon Hardy
robcfg

Re: I'm Back

Post by robcfg »

That's awesome news!

If you need help with anything, just drop me a line.

Can you hear the Dragon roaring?
sixxie

Post by sixxie »

Welcome back.

Real life is annoying... I'm still waiting to get space in $sort_of_new_place to relocate the Dragons from the loft :(
Gareth_O'Flaherty

Post by Gareth_O'Flaherty »

Brilliant news! The online Dragon Community owes you a debt of thanks for keeping the flame of our beloved beast burning. Great to see you back!!
Got my first Dragon 32 in 1983 (where does the time go??).
Bosco

Post by Bosco »

Yes, welcome back Simon. :)