3D Deathchase for the AMSTRAD

A place to discuss everything Dragon related that doesn't fall into the other categories.
daelectron

3D Deathchase for the AMSTRAD

Post by daelectron »

OK, bit of a wild stab in the dark here...

The Dragon version of this game is preseved here on Dragon Archive. However, the Wiki page mentions that it was ported from the Amstrad CPC version.

The Amstrad CPC version seems to have been lost to the sands of time with the demise of CPC Zone.

Does anyone happen to have the Amstrad CPC version? (i.e. James, who converted it to the Dragon - surely he's still got a copy?)

If so, it would be great if someone could upload it. I know it's not a Dragon game but at the moment it appears to be lost... :-(
robcfg

Re: 3D Deathchase for the AMSTRAD

Post by robcfg »

Sure!

If you take a look at the 3D Deathchase page in our wiki, you'll find a link to Amstrad CPC version on CPC-Power.

I did a cross reference of Dragon and CPC games, and the 26 (aprox) of them have the links to the CPC versions. Also, our pages are linked back from CPC-Power.
daelectron

Post by daelectron »

Ah thanks so much for this.

I can't really understand why I didn't find it myself earlier. I definitely went to CPC Power and did a search for "deathchase" and it gave 0 results; and all the other links to it on the Internet were to CPC Zone, which apparently died suddenly a few years ago...!

Not so sure why I really just feel like having the Amstrad version of it but now I do and I'm happy so thanks again.
robcfg

Post by robcfg »

You're welcome!