dragon mobile app.

A place to discuss everything Dragon related that doesn't fall into the other categories.
ade

dragon mobile app.

Post by ade »

As well as a dragon owner i also owned a speccy. The marvin app for android is great. Anyone know if a dragon app exists or will xroar work on android?
daftspaniel

Re: dragon mobile app.

Post by daftspaniel »

I've wondered if one of the Android DOS emulators could be used to run T3 or PCDragon II - not got round to it yet ;)

Davy
sixxie

Post by sixxie »

I've seen XRoar being run on an N900. In fact, I think it was being run under Wine. Not stupidly slow, either, so presumably a port would run reasonably (and, of course, it can run on a DS...). If there's SDL for a platform, a port should be pretty trivial, otherwise if there's OpenGL, it shouldn't be too hard.

I've not had one of these intelligent voice transmission devices for a while though - in usability terms they just seem to have got worse over time...
prime

Post by prime »

sixxie wrote: I've not had one of these intelligent voice transmission devices for a while though - in usability terms they just seem to have got worse over time...
Hey does that mean I'm not the only person in the UK without a mobile ?

Cheers.

Phill
sixxie

Post by sixxie »

prime wrote: Hey does that mean I'm not the only person in the UK without a mobile ?
Sadly no, I just don't have a *smart*phone.

My decidedly non-smart phone is almost always on silent though, so generally only sends and receives the occasional SMS.