The National Museum of Computing

A place to discuss everything Dragon related that doesn't fall into the other categories.
ChrisMonkTNMOC

The National Museum of Computing

Post by ChrisMonkTNMOC »

One of our volunteers restored and added a Dragon 32 to the PC Gallery at TNMOC taking its rightful place alongside other personal computers of the period. Seems to be working well but if anyone wants to offer some simple cassette based games that we can use to show the machine working, they would be welcome. We have one, but its nice to change them once in a while.
Blog entry is here
http://www.tnmoc.org/102/section.aspx/198

I wonder if we might add a link in our blog back to this site?

Thanks

Chris Monk
TNMOC volunteer
prime

Re: The National Museum of Computing

Post by prime »

ChrisMonkTNMOC wrote:One of our volunteers restored and added a Dragon 32 to the PC Gallery at TNMOC taking its rightful place alongside other personal computers of the period. Seems to be working well but if anyone wants to offer some simple cassette based games that we can use to show the machine working, they would be welcome. We have one, but its nice to change them once in a while.
I could always build you a multi-cart.....

Cheers.

Phill.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please feel free to link to this site from your blog entry.

I can probably find some spare tapes for you for the public to use... But having done a few events now with Dragons I can highly recommend the multi-cart from Phill. He has developed a board that fits inside an old Dragon cart case that has its own menu system and can old a number of games - very useful for public events.

If you need any more help with Dragons - then this is the place to come - especially with DragonDOS controllers, disk drives etc.
Simon Hardy
ChrisMonkTNMOC

Post by ChrisMonkTNMOC »

Cheers for the advice and I have added the link from our blog.
salan

Post by salan »

I would love to know more about the multi cart.
Alan