Dragon Floppy Drives

A place to discuss everything Dragon related that doesn't fall into the other categories.
chrispoacher

Re: Dragon Floppy Drives

Post by chrispoacher »

lol, yes they were, I simply didnt have the time to faff with them as I've recently bought a house and now have lots and lots of jobs to do with eat into my Dragon time. :O)

I'm glad they went to a good home and they were in super-mint condition after all. For interest, I will be ebaying a lot more Dragon stuff sadly to generate some funds, I have some dos carts, dual 3½" drives, a working mouse I imported from the USA, and a super mint Dragon 64 imported from Spain with the Eurohard stamp on it. [even has the rare vynil sticker on the top rather than the paper one we had in the UK]. I'll notify on here and the Yahoo group when I put them up.

btw, sorry I havent replied back until now, I only occasionally pop on and recently after moving still dont have internet anywhere apart from work.

Chris Poacher.
chrispoacher

Post by chrispoacher »

lol, yes they were, I simply didnt have the time to faff with them as I've recently bought a house and now have lots and lots of jobs to do with eat into my Dragon time. :O)

I'm glad they went to a good home and they were in super-mint condition after all. For interest, I will be ebaying a lot more Dragon stuff sadly to generate some funds, I have some dos carts, dual 3½" drives, a working mouse I imported from the USA, and a super mint Dragon 64 imported from Spain with the Eurohard stamp on it. [even has the rare vynil sticker on the top rather than the paper one we had in the UK]. I'll notify on here and the Yahoo group when I put them up.

btw, sorry I havent replied back until now, I only occasionally pop on and recently after moving still dont have internet anywhere apart from work.

Chris Poacher.
zephyr

Post by zephyr »

Hi Chris,

A few questions about your Dragon 64:

(1) Does it display a nice sharp, clear picture on the TV via the RF output.
(2) Is it capable of running at double (65495) speed for several hours without crashing.
(3) Does it have a Dragon 32 type (PCB mounted) keyboard fitted, or one of the more familiar Dragon 64 type (Metal plate mounted).

Regards,
Steve
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

chrispoacher wrote:lol, yes they were, I simply didnt have the time to faff with them as I've recently bought a house and now have lots and lots of jobs to do with eat into my Dragon time. :O)

Chris Poacher.
Please let me know when this is going up as it is of interest..... I don't have a Eurohard D64.
Simon Hardy