Newbie here

A place to discuss everything Dragon related that doesn't fall into the other categories.
Red_Machine

Newbie here

Post by Red_Machine »

Hey guys,

I was forwarded to this wonderful site by the lads at the VCF yesterday. Cheers for the tapes, I had real fun playing 3D Space Wars and Intergalactic Force! I had a bit of a problem adjusting my Dragon's composite output as you reccommended. I opened up the case to find (as had been niggling at my mind all day) that there was no adjuster in the place you pointed out to me. I do, however, have two upright ones on the main motherboard. Any thoughts, lads?

Also, thought you might be interested in this:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ImperialProductions
My YouTube channel, where I have reviewed the Dragon 32 among other things. You'll be able to see the lack of adjuster in the video.

Chris
Red_Machine

Re: Newbie here

Post by Red_Machine »

I also have a lot of Dragon-related documents, such as a letter from Dragon Data (nice letterhead) with a Dragon 64 part-exchange coupon, various printouts of code and software manuals, the Dragon Companion by M. Jervis, Dragon 32 Memory Map by C-Hilton Computer Services, a 6809 reference card and a booklet containing printouts of various step-by-step programming guides.
dragondata

Post by dragondata »

Red_Machine wrote:I also have a lot of Dragon-related documents, such as a letter from Dragon Data (nice letterhead) with a Dragon 64 part-exchange coupon.
Welcome. The letter from DD with the D64 part-ex coupon sounds interesting. Would you be able to to get a hi-res scan? as it would be good to get up on the website.

Bfn & thx
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

I'll see about getting our scanner out of the loft when I get the chance. I can't promise mind-blowing resolution, but it'll most certainly be readable.
dragondata

Post by dragondata »

Red_Machine wrote:I'll see about getting our scanner out of the loft when I get the chance. I can't promise mind-blowing resolution, but it'll most certainly be readable.
That's good, let us know if you get anything sorted.

BFN