Alldream and Dos Dream ...

A place to discuss everything Dragon related that doesn't fall into the other categories.
tjewell

Alldream and Dos Dream ...

Post by tjewell »

Hi all,

I'm using the Alldream assembler at the moment, via the ROM image I found on this site and Xroar. I've just spotted another cartridge image for 'Dos Dream', which on the face of it looks very similar, but I'm presuming can save to disk (Alldream only works to tape). I can't find a manual for it - anyone use this? any ideas how I save to disk?

Thanks!
sixxie

Re: Alldream and Dos Dream ...

Post by sixxie »

If it's the DOSDream ROM designed to co-exist with DragonDOS (starting from $E000, and you'd have to manually tack it onto the end of a DOS ROM image to use under XRoar), you save with <break>S filename. Dream appends a ".DRM" extension.
rolfmichelsen

Post by rolfmichelsen »

Haven't tried this version of Dream myself, but the DskDream manual might be relevant. DskDream offers some useful features over the standard cassette-based Dream suite. I uploaded the manual to the Uploads forum on August 23, 2009. You will find it there.

-- Rolf
zephyr

Post by zephyr »

Here's a couple of copies of DOSDream combined with DragonDOS versions 1.0 and 1.1c ready to use under XROAR or MESS. EXEC&HE000 (or EXEC57344) starts DOSDream. The DskDream manual posted by Rolf is relevant.
Attachments
DgnDOS&DOSDrm.zip
(27.3 KiB) Downloaded 215 times